Sonos etc

Hey there,

so I finally have received my Turn Touch today and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed.

Sonos is not working, Speaker selection empty, workaround with IFTTT.

Also it would be nice to have a 32 button setup. 4 profiles (hold) and for every profile independent single and double click. Example Sonos: North single Volume Up, double Unmute, East single Next Track, double Previous Track, Soutg single Volume Down, double Mute, West single Resume, double Pause.

8 actions on 4 buttons :wink: Also double click triggers for IFTTT.

BR

Sven

I have a Sonos Play:1 and a Sonos One and both show up on my local wifi network. I’m not sure why your devices aren’t showing up. They show up instantly on the Sonos app on the same device? Do you have an odd network map?

I have the same problem, a blank Sonos dropdown. I’ve seen it both on the macOS and iOS apps. The latest version from the site and App Store respectively.

My network is flat; the Sonos devices and the iMac running the software are on the same layer 2 network. I have Sonos Controller apps on all kinds of devices that see them correctly.

They are all running Sonos 9.3 (build 47259120). I have a Playbar with PLAY:1 L+Rs, a Playbase w PLAY:1 L+Rs, a standalone PLAY:3 and a standalone PLAY:5 in my setup.